What can I say today? My heart is heavy fellow damsels in defense. I came across some very disturbing news that doesn’t need to be shared, but I want to leave with you the following tips for keeping your children safe.
These tips are copied and pasted from the following site, not written by me.
Child molesters typically target vulnerable children. Keep your child safe with these tips:
- Never leave your child unsupervised in a public place or even in your front yard.
- Don’t allow your child to roam the neighborhood by themselves or even walk down the street alone.
- Don’t leave your child at places that are havens for children, such as public parks, video arcades or even the mall.
- Be sure you talk to your child about their body and their right not to be touched.
- Continue to educate your child as they grow and start early
These tips are copied and pasted from the site, not written by me.