I get thousands of views on the Damsel in Defense blog, but I’m particularly pleased when I see views from other countries. Hopefully that means it’s being shared. I read those numbers and just hope that someone somewhere is safer because of something they’ve read. It’s been nearly two years now. I’m so grateful to have had the opportunity to write here. It has helped me a lot to be able to come here and write whenever I’m upset by another news article about another rape or child molestation that could have been prevented by awareness.
Make sure and keep yourself, your children, and others and other people’s children safe.
1. Educate yourself, get self defense training, and exercise due diligence in research on self defense weapons.
2. Keep an eye on your children. Both eyes in fact!
3. Help educate others as you can.
4. Keep an eye on children that are without supervision in stores or other crowded areas. Help them find their parents. Even if you creep them out, they’ll learn not to lose track of them. Every kid protected may result in many more being protected.
5. Keep reading and find other great blogs and finding the best tools and stay in a damsel in defense mindset!